Solutions/Air compressor for infrastructure
Product requirements and characteristics:
1. Subways, tunnels, bridges, utilities and other infrastructure construction industry demand air compressor with large displacement but not high pressure;
2. Some use the electric stationary model, electric portable model, and diesel portable air compressor, the exhaust pressure is between 8kg/cm2-18kg/cm2, displacement from 10m3/min-180m3/min;
3. Heavy dust at the construction site, long continuous operation time, parallel operation needed frequently, as well as economy operation be required.
1. For air compressor demanded for infrastructure construction projects, our company has developed electric stationary type, electric portable type, diesel portable type compressors, to meet the needs of different conditions, and fully considered the equipment’s economic and practical
2. For some large tunnel project, we developed different capacities of stationary screw air compressor sets with low energy consumption, lower maintenance cost, and easy maintenance;
3. Tewatt’s has advanced joint control of multi-units of air compressors and it could make sure compressor’s high efficiency configuration and reliability. – The compressor works when you need, as the compressed air demand increases, it can automati- cally start the standby compressor; – According to the actual needs of compressed air, it can dynamically start the most energy-saving compressor or compressor configuration; – Through running one or more variable speed compressors to reduce the waste of energy resulted by compressor unloading or short-term operation; – Under the guarantee of reliable air supply, it can keep the pressure of the compressed air system with the minimum level.